Dispatch is manned during 12-hour shifts by three deputies during the day and two deputies at night. They are responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls from the public
- Receiving 911 calls
- Handling routine air traffic from field patrol units
- Maintaining accurate patrol transmission logs
- Dispatching calls
- Operating NCIC
- Notifying and logging ambulances and wreckers for patrol officers
- Assisting internal departments with daily necessities and investigations.
Dispatch is headed by the 911/Communications Director Deputy Angie Theunissen.